Rules & Conduct
these rules are created to ensure a fun and better learning experience
- Respect the Coach.
- Respect your team mates.
- Respect your fellow players.
- Respect the Referees.
- No Cursing during game time or practice.
- No name calling or arguing during game time or practice.
- All Players and Coaches must take responsibility for their actions on the field during game time and practice.
- Players who register to play with the S.A. Arsenal are expected to be present at all practices and games unless they have a valid excuse. Players must notify the coach if they are anticipating missing a game or practice. Unexcused absences will result in shorter player time.
- If a parent or child has a problem with a team mate or a coach, the issue must be taken up privately with the coach. This may require a scheduled meeting or scheduled phone call.
- Parents, please no coaching from the sidelines and definitely no cursing.
- If any of these rules are violated, Coach Perez holds the right to terminate membership from the S.A. Arsenal team.